You could have a chance at winning $10,000 from Channel 98.9 FM during Corry Fest June 16-17!
Here’s what you do:
To register visit either the Channel 98.9 FM, Corry Federal Credit Union or Corry Area Chamber of Commerce booths in the city park on Saturday June 16, 2018 and sign up for your chance to CRACK THE CODE on the Channel 98.9 FM prize vault. Up to 1,500 names will be drawn and invited to return to the Channel 98.9 FM booth on Sunday June 17, 2018 to attempt to crack the code. If you guess the correct code you’ll win $10,000 from Channel 98.9 FM! Must be 18 years or older with valid ID to play.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
CHANNEL 98.9 FM
Prize Vault Number Match Contest
CONDITIONAL PRIZE CONTEST
6/11/18 through 6/17/18
This contest will take place on the following event date(s): 6/11/18 through 6/17/18. This promotion is subject to all federal, state, and local laws, and is void where prohibited by law.
Who May Enter & Who is Eligible:
This promotional contest is open to legal residents of the United States age 18 and older with a valid federal or state identification except the following classes of persons who are ineligible to participate:
- Employees or family members of employees of CHANNEL 98.9 FM, American Hole n’ One, or any other promotional agency otherwise associated with this event are not eligible to participate or win this contest.
- Persons who have won another contest or promotion of any kind from CHANNEL 98.9 FM within 30 calendar days before the contest are not eligible to participate or win this contest.
How to Play:
There is no purchase necessary to enter or participate in the contest. Contest can be entered at CorryFest, City Park, Corry, PA, 16407, Corry Federal Credit Union, 728 Worth St., Corry, PA 16407 or Corry Federal Credit Union, 66 N Main St., Corry, PA 16407 beginning 6/11/2018. Contestants may enter only once. The first (2000) eligible contestants will be given the opportunity to attempt to win the Grand Prize. Difficulties with getting to locations to enter the contest are not the responsibility of CHANNEL 98.9 FM. (2000) finalist(s) will each be given the opportunity to attempt the contest by recording a (6) digit random number code onto the official sign-in form, and entering that code into the digital lock on the prize vault. In order to be a valid attempt, each eligible contestant must:
- Print and sign their full name, along with their (6) digit number code on the first unoccupied line of the provided official contest sign-in registration form.
- After completing this information, the contestant may then enter their (6) digit number code into the digital lock on the prize vault, followed by the * key on the key pad.
In order to claim the Grand Prize:
- In order for the grand prize to be awarded, the code recorded by the contestant on the official sign-in form and entered by the contestant into the digital lock must exactly match the predetermined winning code selected for this contest by the insurance provider that is contained in the sealed security envelope. The act of opening the door to the prize vault does not constitute a winning attempt. In order to be considered a winning attempt:
- An eligible contestant must record the winning (6) digit code on the sign-in registration form;
- Trigger the locking mechanism and open the prize vault only by means of entering that winning (6) digit code into the locking mechanism; AND
- The contestant’s code must exactly match the predetermined winning code selected by the insurance provider that is contained in the sealed security envelope, and that was preprogrammed by the insurance provider into the electronic digital lock.
- The grand prize will not be awarded as a result of any of the following reasons including, but not limited to:
- Any code recorded by the contestant on the sign-in form and entered into the digital lock that does not match the predetermined winning code contained in the sealed security envelope, and programmed into the lock by the insurance provider.
- Any contestant who is able to open the prize vault door using a non-winning code for any reason including physically forcing entry, equipment damage, or malfunction.
- Any tampering with the prize vault or locking mechanism that results in the prize vault door being opened.
- Any malfunction of the locking mechanism, electronic digital lock or prize vault that results in the prize vault being opened with a non-winning code.
- A contestant that records a winning code on the official sign-in form, but fails to properly enter that code into the digital locking mechanism, and thereby triggering the locking mechanism.
- In the event of a winner, the winner will be required to sign an eligibility affidavit and liability release waiver before the prize will be awarded. The winner must come to CHANNEL 98.9 FM at a mutually agreed date and time at least 2 weeks prior to delivery of the grand prize. The winning contestant will also be required to submit a copy of valid identification (driver’s license), and a copy of their social security card.
- Winner acknowledges that American Hole ‘n One and CHANNEL 98.9 FM have the right to publicize your name, character likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are a grand prize winner without further authorization or financial remuneration.
- Prizes awarded are non-transferable. Failure to collect the prize constitutes forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited, prize will remain property of CHANNEL 98.9 FM. Another winner will not be selected.
- If the winner is found to be in violation of these rules, he/she may be required to forfeit his/her prize.
The grand prize for this contest is $10,000.00 Cash. A maximum of (1) grand prize(s) will be awarded in the event that the official contest finalist meets all contest requirements described above, and the terms and conditions of the sponsor’s contract. In the event of a winner the contest will end and no further contestants will be accepted. Prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash or alternative prize substitution. All taxes and associated fees are the responsibility of the grand prize winner. If no finalist successfully matches the predetermined (6) digit number code in exact order according to the contest rules and contract terms and conditions, no grand prize will be awarded. Total prize value is approximately $10,000.00 Cash. CHANNEL 98.9 FM is not responsible for and will provide no warranties regarding the use of the grand prize. For a winner list, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to CHANNEL 98.9 FM, 55 North Center Street , Corry, PA 16407.
CHANNEL 98.9 FM reserves the right to make rule or contest changes without notice at any time and reserve the right to change the aforementioned contest date(s) without notice. The decision CHANNEL 98.9 FM management in the interpretation of these rules is final. CHANNEL 98.9 FM, their representatives, agencies and employees are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of this prize. CHANNEL 98.9 FM, their representatives, agencies and employees are not responsible for any changes or difficulties in travel or prize delivery. The decision of CHANNEL 98.9 FM management in the interpretation of these rules is final. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and the official contest rules.
The odds of being selected as an official finalist are dependent upon the number of entries. The odds of winning the contest once selected as an official finalist are 1: 1,000,000.